New shop cialis australia online tablets-au.com with a lot of generic and brand medications with mean price and fast delivery.
Microsoft word - the ranch skydiving boogie and symposium 2012 pasa member info.docx
The Ranch SkyDiving Boogie and Symposium 2012
Thursday 9th August (National Women's Day) to Sunday 12th August 2012
Protea Hotel Ranch Resort. 25km South of Polokwane, Limpopo. South
12 000ft AGL (oxygen wil be available for higher loads)
Graham Field Status:
B-Licence minimum, A Licence holders with CI recommendation.
www.facebook.com/groups/238005942896140 FaceBook Event:
Please see additional “General Information” document for more detailed event information
(available from www.Para.co.za).
• PASA Members (full registration)
• PASA Member with Military or Police Nr. (full registration)
• Day Registration (for those only coming for one day)
• Extra Altitude (oxygen will be available in aircraft for higher loads)
• Saturday Evening Function (includes buffet dinner and entertainment)
• Camping (with own equipment) and use of facilities is included in the registration fee. • On site discounts for activities such as Walking with Lions and Golf will be announced at the event. • Discounts will be extended to teams and individuals for bulk jump ticket purchases – on advance
application with confirmation of amount of jump tickets to be purchased.
• So far the FS, AE and CP committees have confirmed coaches for the event. Coaching arrangements can
be made direct with the appropriate committee in advance or direct with the discipline representative at the event. The SSA Committees contact details are on the www.Para.co.za website.
• The SSA Formation Skydiving (FS) Committee will be assisting with load organising for larger formations
and, based on skill levels and number of participants, is aiming to build up to larger formations at the event – with the goal of additional 16ways.
• The SSA Artistic Events (AE) Committee will be hosting a Skills Camp
and plans to set some new South
• The SSA Canopy Piloting (CP) Committee will be giving a 1 hour Canopy Skills Seminar
for all ages and
• Venues will be made available for seminars. • Large indoor areas will be available for trolleying.
• Seniors – Grass area at the South West end of the runway.
• Juniors – 500meter diameter former irrigation grass circle within The Ranch Conservancy between
• Elevation 4 400ft.
• Shaded grass areas in the gardens around the main swimming pool area.
• Please look at it daily for updates and information. Tandem Masters / Camera Flyers:
There will be a core working team, supplemented by approved individuals.
All professional skydivers at the event to be pre-approved by Chief Instructor Graham Field.
All professional skydivers will be asked to perform at least one PR jump (slots and equipment covered) in the
name of promoting skydiving and parachuting.
Camera Flyers are required to edit and provide their own videos, or need to have a suitable arrangement in
place for editing and providing videos.
Skydivers that wish to apply to be part of the working team should please provide the following information:
• Name • PASA Nr. • Ratings Held • Equipment Available • Services Offered
• A medic tent with 2 x ILS paramedic ground staff will be on standby at the event.
• At least one EMS vehicle will be onsite.
• Advanced medical facilities are available in Polokwane.
• All participants are advised to have their own medical insurance.
Jump tickets need to be paid for in advance, and will be issued at the event. Payments can be made:
• In advance by internet transfer.
• At the event by internet transfer.
• At the event in cash - nearest cash machine is at The Ranch Petrol Station on the N1.
• Credit and Debit Card Facilities at The Ranch Resort are available (charges between 5% and 7% will
Please use your Surname and PASA Number as a reference for any payments made to:
First National Bank South Africa
NorthGate Branch 256 755
Business Cheque Account 62171329438
Bookings and payments for accommodation need to be made confirmed and paid direct with Protea Hotel
Ranch Resort. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use “The Ranch SkyDiving Boogie” as your
reference. All of the listed options are bed only.
• Camping (with own equipment) - Included in registration fee.
In the designated area alongside the permanent Tented Camp.
• Kolbe Tented Camp
– R 125 (with own bedding) or R 175 (with bedding provided) - per person per night.
A combination 4-sleeper and 6-sleeper tents. Max 76 Persons. Self-catering facilities provided.
• 5-Star 6 Sleeper Self Catering Golf Chalets
– R 1 900 per chalet per night.
Overlooking the Golf Course. Max 6 persons (2 on sleeper couch in lounge).
• Protea Hotel Ranch Resort
- R 760 per room per night (single or sharing).
7 Suites and 103 Deluxe 4-Star Hotel Rooms.
Full breakfast buffet available for event registrants at discounted rate of R 125 per person.
Lunch and dinner will be provided to event registrants at a discounted rate on a pre-paid ticket system,
arranged on a daily basis.
Self-catering is permitted in the Golf Chalets and at Kolbe Tented Camp only.
Food and refreshments is available through Protea Hotel Ranch Resort at normal prices for visitors and
Facilities include: a 12 hole par 3 Executive Golf Course; 4 swimming pools (2 heated); gymnasium
and wellness centre with steam rooms. For the kids there is a play room with computer games,
pinball machines, pool table, table tennis, bowls, a tennis court, a playground, a trampoline and a jungle
gym… activities include horseback safaris, lion walks, lion tours, game drives and more….
Use of facilities is included in event registration, activities need to be arranged through The Ranch Resort and
will be provided at a discounted rate for event registrants.
Wireless Internet is available at The Ranch Resort in most areas.
- Aviators wising to fly into the event are reminded that this is a Skydiving and Parachuting event,
'single discipline event rules' will apply, which means no displays or fly-pasts can be permitted.
Please inform the organisers of the event in advance if you intend flying in.
The event will be NOTAM'ed, paradropping will have priority, parachutes will have right of way.
Procedure will be to hold at 5NM until comms established with either of the Atlas Angel Jump Ships and / or
General Frequency will be 124.8
There will be a dedicated Temporary Aerodrome Frequency - frequency to be confirmed.
AFIS at the event will be provided by Bob Alison (ATC 066)
Aircraft parking space at The Ranch Resort is limited.
If aircraft parking space becomes full you may be diverted Polokwane Municipal Airport and collected by
Symposium and Saturday Evening Function:
Please see the ‘General Information’ document for more information on these aspects. Exhibit Display Areas
Service Providers and Suppliers to the Skydiving and Parachuting World have been, and are, invited to
display, exhibit, to demo products, as well as to make appropriate presentations at the event.
All Drop Zones and Skydiving Clubs are welcome to promote their individual operations and to position
branding at the event. SANDF, SAAF and SAPS Skydiving and Parachuting Units
are once again invited to participate in the
event, and to use the event as an aopportunity for community outreach and / or recruitment, and are offered
the opportunity to set up a display / exhibit and to make appropriate presentations at the event. To Wrap Up:
Whilst the weather will be super awesome during the day it will be cold around the fires in the evening, so
bring some warm clothing. There are 4 swimming pools, 2 of them heated, so bring your swimming kit as
You can expect to be woken by lions in the morning and will hear the beautiful sound of 2 Turbine Atlas
Angels all day. Come ready to do lots of skydiving, but also bring your golf clubs if you have a set!
Be part of the evolution of the sport of skydiving and parachuting in whatever way you can, as a participant, a
contributor, or both. Bring your family, come relax and enjoy.
As always nothing is guaranteed, but our very best effort is.
SkyDive Rustenburg will do its utmost to deliver the best event possible.
Arrive with your best attitude, ready to skydive lots.
Much gratitude to sponsors and supporters of Africa's Premier Skydiving and Parachuting Event.
Many thanks to the Shearer Family, Directors, Management and Staff of Protea Hotel Ranch Resort for once
again allowing us to host the event at The Ranch Resort.
SkyDive Rustenburg thanks you for your interest and support.
Please feel free to contact the event organisers direct for more information.
+27 (0)82 926 3591
+27 (0)74 198 0891
Skydiving and Parachuting operations are conducted under the supervision of, and at the discretion of, a
PASA approved Chief Instructor, in accordance with the PASA MOPs and part 105 of the SA Civil Aviation
Regulation, and as per terms and conditions laid down by the event organisers.
EVIDENCE-STATEMENT: OBESITY (Screening and Counseling) Why This Chapter is • Obesity is epidemic in the United States. Between 1976 to 1980 and 1999 to Important for 2002, the proportion of adults classified as obese doubled. During that period, Employers: the proportion of children (aged 6 to 11 years) classified as overweight doubled An Overview and the proportion of overweigh
The Hydrangea Revolution and Japan’s Unheard Voices Quelle: Autor: Akio Matsumura Sprache: Englisch, 2. Juli 2011 Übertragung nach der Originalquelle ins Deutsche: (lg,ho,ak) Die Hortensien-Revolution und Japans unerhörte Stimmen „Die Atomspaltung hat alles verändert, nur nicht unser Denken - und deshalb schlittern wir in eine beispiellose Katastrophe.“ Wer füh