New shop cialis australia online viagradirect.net with a lot of generic and brand medications with mean price and fast delivery.
Baclofen is FDA approved to treat reversible spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis
or spinal cord lesions. It is also used to treat chronic neuropathic pain.
The medicine comes in 10 and 20 mg tablets. The usual dose is 60-120 mg a day divided
into 3 doses per day but the dose can vary depending on how well it works for you and
your tolerance of the medication.
The initial starting dose is 10 mg at night. You should add another 10 mg tablet after 5-7
days and then wait 5-7 more days before adding further 10 mg tablets, etc. These would
be added sequentially to a three-times-per-day dosing of the baclofen as morning, noon,
and evening. If you get as high as 60 mg per day in total, you should call your doctor
before going any further. If you find a dosage level that is satisfactory, there is no reason
to increase the medication.
If, after you have increased the medication, you find that the previous -- that is, lower--
dose was just as effective, it would be better to use the lower dose.
DOSING SCHEDULE FOR BACLOFEN 10 MG TABLETS
No blood monitoring is needed while on Baclofen. Drowsiness may occur as you increase from one dose to another, but it usually subsides after your body gets used to the medicine over several days. This is why dosage increases should be done no quicker than every 5-7 days.
BACLOFEN (By mouth) Baclofen (BAK-loe-fen)
Treats muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury or disease. This medicine
is a muscle relaxer.
There may be other brand names for this medicine.
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used:
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to baclofen.
How to Use This Medicine: Tablet
• Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Your dose may need to
be changed several times in order to find out what works best for you. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
If a dose is missed:
• If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for
your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
• Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
How to Store and Dispose of This Medicine:
• Store the medicine at room temperature in a closed container, away from heat, moisture, and direct
• Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of any outdated
• Keep all medicine away from children and never share your medicine with anyone.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid: Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter
medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
• Make sure your doctor knows if you are using any medicines that make you sleepy. These include
sleeping pills, cold and allergy medicine, narcotic pain relievers, and sedatives.
Warnings While Using This Medicine:
• Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have kidney disease,
epilepsy, diabetes, or have had a stroke.
• Do not stop using this medicine suddenly without asking your doctor. You may need to slowly
decrease your dose before stopping it completely.
• This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy. Avoid driving, using machines, or doing anything
else that could be dangerous if you are not alert.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine:
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
• Increase in how much or how often you urinate
• Muscles weakness, trouble breathing, trouble seeing
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
If you notice other side effects that you think are caused by this medicine, tell your doctor.
1974-2007 Thomson MICROMEDEX. All rights reserved.
HEALTH-CHEM DIAGNOSTICS LLC 3341 S.W 15th ST. POMPANO BEACH, FL 33069 – USA – T: (954) 979-3845 F: (954) 979-7997 – WWW.HEALTHCHEMDIAGNOSTICS.COM Ovulation Detection Test Midstream Wand IMPORTANT: When dipping the test wand into your urine to perform the HealthChem Ovulation Detection Test offers: • test, be sure to hold the wand so that the urine level does not exce
QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY Monrovia, Liberia Report on Activities Covering March-April, 2013 INTRODUCTION The Quality Control Laboratory of the Liberia Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Authority is concerned with the qualitative and quantitative analyses of medicines and medicinal products, with as much accuracy as possible, to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of