Please send your compositions as a separate attached file, Times New Roman, size 12. Your paragraphs should have “sangria” of “primera línea”
Change word order
Add one word
Add two words etc.
(?) – The teacher does not
CORRECT YOUR COMPOSITIONS CAREFULLY USING THIS CODE.
IF YOU CANNOT CORRECT IT FULLY, PLEASE RETURN IT MARKING IT FOR FURTHER CORRECTION
COMMON COMPOSITION ERRORS
Correct the following sentences. The first exercise is easier and has two errors in each
sentence. The second exercise is more difficult, so the sentences only have one error. EXERCISE ONE - TWO ERRORS
1. He have be calm. 2. The coffee have caffeine. 3. All the world are always working. 4. The people is stressed. 5. They have good results in his exams of class. 6. The young people can going to parties. 7. The better way to deal with stress it’s to do exercise. 8. We must plan ours lifes calmly. 9. I can get up always early on the morning. 10. You have ever visited in Paris? 11. He wear the hair very short. 12. This is the most big team of the world. 13. The communications will change on the 22nd Century. 14. I think the two challenges facing the world now are learning english and Aids. 15. In the Moon, I don’t think life will be more easy. 16. At the future, all will be forbidden.
EXERCISE ONE - TWO ERRORS – SOLUTIONS
1. He has to be calm. 2. The Coffee has caffeine. 3. Everyone is always working. 4. The People are stressed. 5. They have good results in their class exams. 6. The Young people can go to parties. 7. The best way to deal with stress is to do exercise. 8. We must plan our lives calmly. 9. I can always get up early in the morning. 10. Have you ever visited Paris? 11. He wears his hair very short. 12. This is the biggest team in the world. 13. The Communications will change in the 22nd century. 14. I think the two challenges facing the world now are learning English and AIDS. 15. On the Moon, I don’t think life will be easier. 16. In the future, everything will be forbidden.
EXERCISE TWO - ONE ERROR
1. I like read. 2. You can’t go to the university. 3. For example, is very important to know how to use Internet. 4. Second, you must be aware that an online course isn’t less easy than a class
5. I enjoyed the course because it was well organized, has been flexible. 6. I like the communication between people. 7. He’s got a long hair and dark eyes. 8. I studied yesterday when he was arriving.
EXERCISE TWO - ONE ERROR – SOLUTIONS
1. I like reading. 2. You can’t go to the university. 3. For example, it is very important to know how to use Internet. 4. Secondly, you must be aware that an online course isn’t less easy than a class
5. I enjoyed the course because it was well organized and has been flexible. 6. I like the communication between people. 7. He’s got a long hair and dark eyes. 8. I was studying yesterday when he was arriving.
The format for LETTERS is not clear in the textbooks. It is:
Big Business Ltd, 2, Main Street, 46400 Alzira. Dear Mr. Smith,
LIGHTENING BOLTS Sept 2006 Vol 4 No 3 FEATURE ARTICLE: The Likeability of Laughter In his book The Likeability Factor, Yahoo! Leadership Coach Tim Sanders says, “…unlikeability doesn’t work.” The serving sizes at Cold Stone Creamery begin with the “Like It” size. When I was six years old, I passed a note to my friend Robin. It said, “Ask Becky if she likes me.” Like it
Temperament, Forms of Aggression, and their Consequences Full Reference Vitaro, F., Brendgen, M., & Tremblay, R. E. (2002). Reactively and proactively aggressive children: Antecedent and subsequent characteristics. Journal of Child Keywords Adolescence, aggression, behaviour problems, delinquency, depression, temperament Main Questions Do children who use different types of agg